Digital Learning Framework Seminars (Mop ups)
Using the Digital Learning Framework (DLF) to embed Digital Technologies in Teaching, Learning and Assessment.
Taking place here in the Education Centre in November for Primary and Post Primary Schools who haven’t already attended these seminars during the year.
Please note: This seminar day is for principals and one other nominated teacher per school (sub covered) who have not attended this seminar previously.
The purpose of this seminar is to support and inform school leaders and digital learning teams in applying the new Digital Learning Framework (DLF) to embed digital technologies in teaching, learning and assessment.
The seminar will:
- Outline the six-step planning process involved in the Digital Learning Framework to effectively embed digital technologies in school practice, supporting teaching, learning, leadership and management goals
- Suggest how to commence this process in your school, and how to establish a digital learning team to develop a vision for such learning
- Illustrate how the Digital Learning Framework and accompanying Digital Learning Planning Guidelines provide a framework for teachers and school leaders to better realise this vision
- Explain how the Digital Learning Framework supports the Digital Strategy for Schools 2015-2020 and other national policies on curriculum reform and implementation, skills development, teacher education and learner experiences and outcomes
- Showcase the range of supports provided by the PDST Digital Technologies and PDST Technology in Education teams to enhance this work in your school.
*Please bring a fully charged laptop with you to this seminar.