The purpose of the course is to provide school staff with:
(1) The maximum legal knowledge and vocabulary to defend themselves against potential complaints, vexatious or otherwise,
(2) The correct legal and practical terminology in how to report an aggressive or violent incident,
(3) The necessary tactical awareness skills in order to produce a positive outcome,
(4) The skills to deal with physically challenging situations,
(5) Help dealing with potential fear and anxiety in the classroom.
This course is suitable for all staff members. Having a member of the school’s management attend is ideal.
Please note that this course is also suitable for Board of Management members and their presence would certainly be welcome.
Places are limited to 4 participants per school and there is a fee €25.00 per participant.
If you wish to attend please log onto our website www.edcentretralee.ie to book your place
|Course date||19-01-2019 9:00 am|
|Course End Date||19-01-2019 3:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||12-11-2018|
|Cut off date||19-01-2019|
|Location||Education Centre Tralee|
The Education Centre, Tralee
Call: 066 7195000