24TRA036 Self-Compassion, Resilience and Self-Care Strategies for all School Personnel Webinar Series
This webinar series includes 4* 60 minute sessions. Each session will be focusing on different aspects of self-compassion, building resilience, stress management and self-care strategies.
As well as focusing on the why, each webinar will share practical suggestions, and provide an opportunity for you to complete reflective activities, reinforcing your learning, for a lasting impact on your own wellbeing.
The series will cover:
- The science of self-compassion
- Building resilience using the HERO within
- Stress Management techniques and managing boundaries
- Tools for self-care and building confidence
Learning outcomes - During this series of webinars participants will:
- Gain an understanding of self-compassion, resilience, psychological capital, stress management techniques, management of boundaries and why they are all important to our wellbeing. They will also be introduced to practical tools from the science of positive psychology that support self-care and building of confidence.
- Get the opportunity throughout all four sessions to try out a range of practical tools as well as time and space to reflect on how the topics being covered apply/ could be applied to their own situations.
Bio of Presenter: Emma Lynch
|Course date||25-01-2024 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date||07-03-2024 6:00 pm|
|Cut off date||25-01-2024 6:00 pm|
|Individual Price||Ten Euro|